More Than Just A Job, Its A Passion
If you are a driven, self-motivated, and are passionate about renewable energy we would love to get you started on your solar career. Find out what it’s like to work at one of the fastest growing solar firms in New Mexico.
We offer generous compensations packages and benefits that include;
PTO (and more than 10 days of paid holidays)
There is never a dull day when you have a solar career. The industry is constantly growing and adapting. You can make your mark in this exciting industry. OE Solar welcome new ideas and rewards creativity. Each member in our team plays an essential role in our company, and we treat all our team members with respect.
Work Hard Play Hard
Here you will find a diverse background of talented individuals all working toward the same goal: to help New Mexicans go greener and save money. We regularly have company outings, give back to our community, and attend industry events.
Our team consists of a particular type of people. We thrive when solving problems and embrace the chance to do so together, as a team. When it’s time to work, we keep our heads down, and when it’s time to play, we lift our glasses high. Come in expecting to make a difference, and we leave satisfied that we have, because we know our solar career is making an impact.
Known as “The Land of Enchantment” New Mexico has attracted residents with its opportunity to enjoy a dry, sunny climate, an inspirational landscape and vibrant culture. As New Mexico’s premiere full-service Commercial solar installer, we provide affordable and quality service for Private and Public sector businesses. If you are driven, self-motivated and are passionate about renewable energy we would love to hear from you. Find out what it is like to work at one of the fastest growing Commerical Solar Firms in New Mexico. We offer generous compensation packages and benefits that include Health Insurance, PTO and more.
More Than Just A Job, Its A Passion.
The PV Designer takes initial system concept ideas and turns them into fully detailed construction ready designs. Working on residential, commercial, and utility scale solar projects, the PV Designer will have overall responsibility for PV layout, configuration, mechanical and electrical construction drawings and will coordinate with AHJs, other trades contractors and customers. The PV Designer balances the necessity of a customer solution with the efficiency of standard practices and construction efficiency.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Leading a crew to install electrical service equipment, wiring, and devices required for the installation of commercial solar PV systems and EV chargers.
• Lead others through example, showing apprentices how to install projects correctly to code and quality.
• Properly install systems to manufacturer and job spec
• Complete electrical work that meets current National Electrical Code as well as local jurisdiction requirements.
• All projects are completed in a professional manner.
• Ensure a quality installation experience for the customer.
• Troubleshoot PV systems and resolve electrical issues.
• Oversee and effectively communicate with local inspectors.
• Ensure all projects pass jurisdiction requirements.
• Communicate and coordinate with Project Management Team via written communication via the Project Management system and via email.
• Maintain and enforce safety and training programs.
• Work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
• Reliability and professionalism will be required on a daily basis.
• Create a positive work environment.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• Own a current NEC Code Book.
• Must own all electrical tools, power tool and tool belt
• Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed.
• 3+ years of experience in commercial electrical projects preferred
• Solar experience a plus.
• Must be able to lift 80 lbs.
• Ability to perform physical requirements of the project.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill
• Professional appearance and demeanor, with excellent communication skills.
• Strong work ethic.
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Must submit and pass a background check and drug test.
Depends on Applicant having a valid NM Journeyman License EE98J
Taking Care Of Our Own
In addition to our generous compensations packages. We also offer excellent benefits for employees and families so you can start your solar career.
The best ideas come when you least expect them. Our paid-time-off plan allows you and your mind to wander several days a year.
Healthy Work Environment
Between our company parties, we value time away from our computers, face to face with fun colleagues.